Service configuration tool for Windows
- This assistant only works with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit only).
- The Microsoft Network Client must be installed and enabled.
- Download and execute the service configuration tool for Windows.
- Click on More info.
- Click on Run anyway to execute the configuration tool.
- Click on Yes to authorize the installation.
- Choose the installation language and click on OK.
- On the home page, click on Next.
- Select the options to configure and then click on Install.
- If you have ticked the wifi configuration option, the assistant will add the wifi network secure-hevs and ask you to connect to continue with the installation.
Please note: If you encounter an error while configuring the wifi network secure-hevs, please add it manually (cf. instructions below).
- Choose whether to configure the printer FOLLOWME or not, and click on Install.
- Click on Finish to end the installation.
Please note: Depending on the tools installed, you may need to reboot your computer.
Further information on how to use these tools can be found on the IT Services website (only in French).
Manual configuration of wifi network
If you encounter an error while configuring the wifi network, please follow the instructions for the manual configuration for your version of Windows:
< Previous: Installation of servicesNext: Service Desk >