Service configuration tool for Mac
- This assistant only works with versions 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 and 10.15 of macOS.
- Your Mac must have the latest updates.
- Download and open the service configuration tool for Mac (HES-SO_VS.dmg).
- Launch the file Services Installer for Mac by right clicking on the icon and choosing Open.
Please note: To do a right-click on your Apple trackpad, you can click on it with two fingers.
- After the introduction, click on Continue.
- Then click on Continue to launch the assistant.
- Choose which components to install on your computer and click on Continue.
- Click on Install to confirm the installation.
- Enter your Mac password and click on Install Software.
- Click on Continue installation.
Please note: Depending on the components you have chosen to install, the process can take a few minutes.
- Click on Close to finish the installation.
- When choosing the elements to install, the column Size is not representative of the real size of the elements.
- If you are already connected to the Wi-Fi network secure-hevs, you need to delete the security certificates of the HES-SO from your keychain to avoid installation errors.
Further information on how to use these tools can be found on the IT Services website (only in French or German).
Manual configuration of Wi-Fi network
If you encounter an error while configuring the Wi-Fi network, please configure it manually:
< Previous: Installation of servicesNext: Service Desk >